Last week Angela @ Nutty for Life nominated me for a Liebster Award! Thanks Angela for the nomination! I’m super excited! I hope you check out her blog…it’s pretty great!
Essentially, the Liebster Award is a fun survey to get to know and acknowledge some of the blogs with few followers. Once you’ve been nominated, you pass the award on to other blogs. Here’s how it works:
After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
- Share 11 random facts about yourself;
- Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
- List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
- Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
Okay…let’s get started.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m a germaphobe…Purell is my best friend.
2. I went back to school to get my paralegal certification and will be finishing soon. Hooray!!!!
3. I prefer the warm weather over the cold.
4. I LOVE the beach! Here is a pic of Justin and I in Antigua two years ago…
5. I’m obsessed with Zumba!
6. I have a smoothie almost every morning for breakfast.
7. I don’t have a smartphone, but will be getting one by the end of the year.
8. When I was in high school, I traveled to England and Italy.
9. I don’t eat red meat.
10. My favorite color is purple.
11. I love reading.
11 Questions from Angela
1. What kind of nut butter is your favorite (if you like it at all)? Peanut butter! Actually, I’m pretty obsessed with it!
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be a cat! I’m totally a cat person! Although, I don’t have a cat at the moment :(, I always had cats growing up.
3. What is the best gift you’ve ever given someone? Our first Christmas after Justin and I got married, I bought him a Playstation 3. He was totally shocked and surprised! He never expected it!
4. What was your favorite elementary school subject? Social studies.
6. Cardio or strength? Definitely cardio! It’s so much fun and I can release all my stress from the day. I try to work in strength training here and there, but it’s definitely not my favorite.
7. What cartoon did you grow up watching? The Smurfs!!!
8. Tell me what your first name means. Nothing too exciting, but my first name (Holly) derives from the name of a plant. Kinda boring, right?
9. You just received $1000 to spend however you want. Write down the first way to spend it that comes to mind. It would definitely go towards a new car!
10. What is your horoscope sign? I’m a Leo!
11. If you could get any food/dish shipped from around the world directly to your door, what would it be? Definitely fresh Tiramisu from Italy! It’s the BEST dessert ever! Doesn’t it look devine…?
12. Look at your iTunes/Spotify/etc. What is your most listened to song? “Uprising” by Muse.
11 Bloggers I Nominate
- Dru @ Teenage Cakeland
- Rachel @ Little Kitchen Big Bites
- Lauren @ Food E.
- Madison @ Eating 4 Balance
- PoPpy @ Persistence Over Perfection
- Erica @ For the Sake of Cake
- Meghan @ Clean Eats, Fast Feets
- Nicole @ Fruit ‘n’ Fitness
- Marisa @ Uproot from Oregon
- Sarah @ Making Thyme for Health
- Anna @ Apronhearts
11 Questions for the Bloggers I Nominate
- Are you a city girl or a country girl?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite color?
- If you’re stranded on a desert island, what are your 3 MUST have items?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite destination vacation?
- Do you have any siblings?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Well…that’s all! I had a GREAT time doing the survey! Hope you enjoyed reading it!