It’s that time again…bring on the randomness! A big shout out and thanks to Amanda for hosting!
1. I was thinking the other day, that I totally owe you all a recipe. It’s been waaaay too long! PROMISE…I’ll have a new one (actually two) for you next week to make up for lost time, k!?!
2. Very green bananas and avocados = a long time before I can eat them! There wasn’t much choice at the grocery store, so it was this or nothing. I hate when that happens!
3. I’m definitely the type of person who runs on the cold side. I’m always cold! No matter winter or summer, I’m typically wrapped in a blanket or wearing layers. I actually have a space heater under my desk at work and it runs all day no matter what time of year.
4. I purchased these bento lunchboxes from Amazon last week. I’ve gotten a chance to use them for lunch this week and so far I’m loving them!
5. This past Friday, Justin and I along with my brother and a friend went out to dinner at one of our favorite local restaurant. Justin and Russ ordered a frog leg appetizer. They were literally the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen! I couldn’t even take a pic! I have a feeling you would have been as grossed out as me if you saw them. How they ate them…I don’t even know!!!! Yuck!
6. I’ve been wearing these boots ALL the time. Of all the boots I have (and I have a lot), they’re my absolute favs! I bought them about 3 years ago from the Bass outlet store. The faux fur is super soft and they’re SO comfy. I love them…like I’m literally in love with them!
9. I just realized the other day that Justin and I have three weddings to go to this year – one for a friend and the other two are for Justin’s cousins. Aaaand, I’m already thinking about what to wear!
10. I’m SO ready for Friday! It’s been quite the week at work! One more day…yippee!!!
What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
What’s your go-to weekend outfit?
Tell me something totally random.