Hi there friends, and Happy St. Patrick’s Day to those who celebrate!
My brief blogging break has come to an end, but I’m happy to be back. I’ve missed all of you! I tried to keep up with everyone’s posts as best I could while I was away, but I’m sure I missed a lot. So fill me in…how are you doing? What’s life been like for you lately?
Spring is fast approaching, and thank goodness for that! I think we’re all ready for the warm weather to arrive. I’m definitely ready to start enjoying some outdoor activities again. Plus during this time of year, it’s always nice to freshen up the spring fitness wardrobe and gear, and over the past several months, I’ve had my eye on a couple of things. Take a look!
1. Incredible by Victoria’s Secret (Sport Bra) – I’m in desperate need of some new sports bras. I always tend to buy the cheap ones, which don’t hold-up and don’t provide the right amount of support for those high impact workouts. So when I came across this sports bra from Victoria’s Secret, I could tell right away that it would be the right one for me; plus, it comes in a variety of super cute colors/patterns.
2. Pro Compression Calf Sleeves – I love my compression socks, so I want these calf sleeves mainly to wear under my pants at work and to wear as the weather gets warm after my workout with my sandals.
3. Lifefactory Glass Beverage Bottle – Lately, I’ve been making a conscious effort to drink lots of water. I currently use a BPA free plastic refillable cup with a straw (I keep one at work and one at home). The problem is they’re not large enough (I’m not even sure how much it holds) and I constantly need to refill it. I’ve also had them for quite a while, so it’s looking pretty beat-up. This glass bottle really caught my eye. I love that it’s 16 oz in size and it would be perfect to bring with me to work or to Zumba class.
4. Old Navy Active Compression Leggings – I actually already have a pair of these, but I love them so much that I want another pair. They’re insanely comfortable, provide the right amount of support and the light compression keeps my legs feeling great before, during and after my workout. They’re seriously my favorite workout leggings ever!
5. Fitbit Flex – I was never really into electronic devices to track my activity level, but as I read more and more about the Fitbit, I’ve changed my mind. I would love to track my activity and see how many steps I take in a day. It would also be interesting to track my sleep too.
6. The Elite Hot Hybrid Yoga Mat – My current yoga mat is literally falling apart. Every time I use it, blue little rubber pieces fall off and onto the rug, which then requires me to haul out the vacuum cleaner when I’m done with my workout – totally not an ideal situation! When I saw Linz’s review of this hybrid style mat, I was definitely intrigued. The material on the bottom of the mat is eco-friendly and the top portion is a microfiber that is antibacterial, absorbent, acts as a quick drying towel and is anti-slip. It’s also machine washable.
What’s on your fit for spring wish list?
Have you ever tried compression leggings?
Do you have a Fitbit? What do you think of it?