Today I’m doing some Thinking Out Loud – thanks for hosting Amanda!
1. Something epic has happened…the babes slept the ENTIRE night for the past 3 nights in a row!!!! Seriously, this is the most amazing thing ever! Justin and I haven’t slept this much in almost 7 months. It’s nothing short of a miracle!
2. I have been so bad with my water consumption lately. I don’t know what my problem is, but before I know it, it’s the end of the day and I’ve only filled my water bottle once, maybe twice. It’s not good. I NEED to make a better effort to ramp up my water intake!
3. I signed into Pinterest yesterday and this quote was at the top of my feed. I loved it, so I had to share. So, so true!
4. I REALLY enjoyed Monique’s post about her balanced approach to clean eating. It’s a practical and realistic approach, and is very similar to my own philosophy.
5. The other day I placed a Birchbox order and with my order, I received these three complimentary Artisan teas. I haven’t tried any of them yet, but they sound amazing, and I’m most excited to try the chocolate mint truffle!
6. This time of year, I love chicken salad, but typically it isn’t the healthiest of options, especially when it’s smothered in mayo; however, there are healthier versions out there and here is one of them —> 4-Ingredient Avocado Chicken Salad. I thought this looked amazing and I can’t wait to try it!
7. Big shout out to my brother, Russ!!! He started Insanity Max:30 (check out my full review HERE) this week!!! He’s sore as heck, but totally rocking it so far! So proud of you!!!!
8. Now this is a fantastic idea —> FroYo Bites! A perfect summertime treat!
9. This week we moved the babes to a new daycare and so far they’re doing really well. I’m super impressed with all the stuff they do with them during the day. When I got Monday’s daily report, they focused on a slew of important skills – cognitive development, creative art, motor skills, language arts, sensory stimulation and much more. They even “painted” with pipe cleaners and they’re only 7 months old. I LOVE it!
10. I got a new lunch bag!!! I know…so silly to be excited about a lunch bag, but I’ve needed one for so long and besides, it’s the little things that make me happy. Anyway, it’s great to finally have something is super stylish and functional. In case you’re wondering, I ordered this one.
Are you good about drinking enough water during the day?
What’s your favorite summertime treat?
Would you get excited over a new lunch bag or am I nuts? ;-)