Good morning and Happy Monday! I’m starting off the week with a fantastic giveaway from NuNaturals!
Back in December, I was lucky enough to win a NuNaturals giveaway from Heather @ Kiss My Broccoli. I had heard of and seen NuNaturals previously, but had never had a chance to try it, so this was a perfect opportunity to see what these products were all about.
Well, I must say I was pleasantly surprised with each and every one of the products I received. Everything was easy to work with and the flavor of each of the pure liquid products was wonderful. They’re highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. All of the NuNaturals products are ALL NATURAL and contain NO MSG , soy, milk, sugar, synthetics, artificial colors or flavors, saccharin, aspartame, sucralose or artificial sweeteners. They’re NON-BITTER, GLUTEN FREE and contain ZERO calories. In addition, to the amazing quality of the products, I’m very happy to report that NuNaturals takes a great deal of pride in supporting sustainable “Green” business practices and uses environmentally conscious packing materials. Overall, I was not only impressed with the products I received, but with the company as a whole.
Aaaand, remember that picture of those energy bites I teased you with a few weeks ago ago!?! Well, I created these simple and delicious bites in honor of this giveaway, and I’m sharing the recipe with you today. :-)
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp NuNaturals Cherry Vanilla NuStevia
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup + 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Melt almond butter in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from burner; add in unsweetened cocoa powder and Cherry Vanilla NuStevia, and stir until smooth.
- Stir in coconut flour and almond flour (mixture will be crumbly), then add almond milk until fully combined.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough and roll into balls using your hands and place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat until all dough has been used (optional: roll balls in unsweetened coconut flakes).
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
Now, to the GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
Four (4) of you will have a chance to win one (1) bottle each of the Lemon, Cherry Vanilla and Peppermint Flavored Stevia Liquids, PLUS a 50 packet box of our NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets. Yup, that’s everything you see pictured below!
For your chance to win this fabulous giveaway, simply
CLICK HERE! This giveaway is open WORLDWIDE, and will close at midnight on Friday, February 7th. Winners will be notified and announced on Friday morning!
Additionally, Ron from NuNaturals has advised me that you can receive DISCOUNTS on all orders placed on the NuNaturals website. When you get to their checkout page, simply enter DISCOUNT CODE BLG0614 and you will receive a 15% DISCOUNT on you ENTIRE ORDER. This discount is EFFECTIVE UNTIL June 30, 2014!
And wait…there’s more…online ordering customers may also receive FREE SHIPPING to the CONTINENTAL U.S. on all orders exceeding $35.00 after discounts. How awesome is that!?!
Disclaimer: Although I received free products from winning the giveaway, I was not compensated by the company to write this review. All opinions are my own and based on my general satisfaction with the products.