1. If you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to enter the NuNaturals GIVEAWAY! Four winners will be chosen! Your prize…one bottle each of the Lemon, Cherry Vanilla and Peppermint Flavored Stevia Liquids, PLUS a 50 packet box of our NuStevia White Stevia Powder packets. It ends tonight at midnight EST and the winners will be announced Friday morning!
2. I came across THIS POST about 5 Ways to Make Better Kale Chips. The past few times I tried making kale chips, they didn’t turn out all that well, so these tips are going to be super helpful for my next attempt at making them.
3. Remember a few weeks ago, I participated in my first Twitter chat with Lands’ End and Courtney @ Sweet Tooth Sweet Life, and I won a few prizes? Well, my prizes arrived this past weekend! The duffel bag is ginormous and the beach towel is awesome! We’ll definitely be getting a lot of use out of it come summertime.
4. I’ve recently realized that my blog has been focusing a lot more on food related posts. Not that that’s a bad thing seeing as healthy eating is a big part of my life; although, exercise is too, so I’m going to make more of an effort to include some more fitness related posts from here on out.
6. I have absolutely no idea why, but for the past few days I’ve been humming Christmas songs – Hark How the Bells, We Wish You a Merry Christmas. So weird! Maybe all this snow is getting me in the Christmas mood; although, it’s a bit late for that. Ha!
7. Check out this post on the different ways to use baking soda. Who knew it could be so useful!?!
8. Over the next several weeks, it’s likely I’ll be posting rather sporadically (although, I hope to have some guest posts for you). I’m entering into a crazy busy time at work – I’m going to be completely engrossed in one of my cases during the day and it’ll likely leave me emotionally drained by the evening, so that doesn’t leave much room for writing posts. No worries though, things will go back to normal on the blog just as soon as this case is put to rest, which I’m hoping will be before the end of the month.
9. The other day, I found out that I won a bag of Smart Balance Peanut Butter Nuggets from a giveaway Melanie was hosting on her blog. Let me tell you…these little popcorn balls are AMAZING…like I had to stop myself from eating the entire bag in one sitting good! Plus, I received these in the mail the very next day after Melanie announced that I won and sent her my contact info. Smart Balance certainly doesn’t waste any time!
10. And last not but not least, I want to give a big shout out and say THANK YOU to Amanda for hosting this link-up! I love writing up these posts and enjoy reading random thoughts from others! :-) Aaaaand if you haven’t linked-up before, definitely head on over to Amanda’s blog to check out all the details!
Have you ever tried making kale chips before?
Do you ever find yourself humming Christmas songs out of season?
Which do you prefer more…food posts or fitness related posts?