Happy Monday!!! Thank you for all your comments, tweets and well wishes on Friday’s post!!! You guys are seriously the BEST!
So, I’ve been seeing this type of post going around the blog world the past few weeks – 32 Things That Make You Happy – and I just had to join in. It’s SO easy to focus on the negative and the things in life that get you down, but when you really stop and think about it, I can bet that there’s so much good in your life (and in mine) that those good things trumps any of the negative, and that’s what we should be focusing on. There are lots of things to BE HAPPY about and thankful for, so today, I’m going to share 32 things that make ME happy (in no particular order)!
1. Family. Family is the best. There always there for you through thick and thin. I’m lucky enough that most of my family leaves nearby, so we get to see them often. Spending time with them is always the greatest way to spend our weekends.
2. Justin. We’ve been with each other for quite sometime and have been through a lot together, but our relationship has continued to flourish and grow. He is my everything!
3. Cats. I was always a cat person and growing up we had lots of them; plus, they’re just so darn cute and cuddly!
5. Nature. So beautiful!
6. Zumba. SO much fun! I wrote an entire post on my love of Zumba, which you can check out HERE.
7. The Beach. If I could live at the beach, I would. It’s one of my favorite places to be!
9. Fresh Fruit Right Off the Tree. There’s seriously nothing like it!
10. Summertime. It combines everything I love – going to the beach, being outdoors, the hot sun, gorgeous flowers, etc.
11. Blogging. It’s a lot of work sometimes, but definitely worth the effort; plus, I love meeting so many amazing people.
12. Sweets. Ugh, I have such a sweet tooth, especially lately! Candy, cookies, brownies, cake…I don’t discriminate!
14. Baking. I need to satisfy that sweet tooth somehow, right!?!
15. Reading. Nothing like a good book to keep you occupied.
16. Taking Walks. This is something Justin and I do quite a bit when the weather is nice.
17. Thanksgiving. My absolute favorite holiday!
18. Trying New Recipes. Well, this obviously comes at no surprise, I’m sure, seeing as I do so many Recipe Review posts. AND, by the way, more of those to come!
19. Fridays. I mean…who doesn’t love the official end of the work week!?!
20. Froyo. No explanation needed!
22. Fresh Flowers. So, so pretty!
23. Going on Vacation. I so need one of these!
24. Lighting a Fire in the Fireplace. I love that feeling of being cozy and warm; plus, I enjoy listening to the crackle of the fire – such a relaxing way to spend an evening.
26. Family Dinners. Good food and good company – it’s the greatest!
27. The Sun. I love to be warm!
28. Shopping. Yay for retail therapy!
29. Peanut Butter. Ummm…this one’s a no brainer!
30. Pedicures. A little self pampering never hurts, right!?!
31. Cooking. Not only do I enjoy baking, but I also love cooking. I love making a delicious meal for Justin and I!
32. Writing My First Trimester Update Post. Stay tuned…it’ll be up tomorrow!
Well, there you have it! Now it’s your turn…
What makes YOU happy?